Building is in my blood.
My drive and focus is to deliver beautiful, quality homes.
Josh Veliscek, owner, and head builder for Capital Homes has been in the construction industry for over 20 years. Josh grew up in Wagga Wagga before making the move to Canberra in 2008 to expand the business. Working with his father and grandfather from a young age instilled a work ethic based on integrity, trust, and perseverance. This along with strong mentors, pathed the way for Josh to progress from apprentice carpenter, contractor to one of Canberra’s leading boutique builders, establishing Capital homes in 2012. Specialising in new builds, extensions and renovations, Josh prides himself on timely completion of builds to the highest standards.
Josh has worked with various architects, draftsmen, designers and suppliers over the years and can provide local recommendations and assistance to those looking to bring their ideas of a new building project to life. He also understands the uncertainty and stress with managing a new building project whilst juggling family life, raising three young children with his wife, Kirili.
“Canberra has been great for growing my business, word of mouth and referrals have made up a large portion of my business over the years which has not only led to a successful building company, but one where I know that my clients have enjoyed the experience.”
When you work with Capital Homes, you’ll get:
- Quality, custom builds with a hands on builder — on site with every trade, every day.
- Very experienced builder with long established relationships with trades.
- Easily contactable and easy to talk too.
- Fixed price contracts with advice on how to spend your money wisely.
- Professional finish to all surfaces.
- Involvement in choosing appliances, floors and fittings, with advice when required.
- Keep to schedules and timeframes and accommodate in-residence living while building extensions.
- Support and advise on quotes, lending specialists, plans, architects, engineering, Council Development Applications, BASIX reports and legal requirements.
We are here to help with your next project
Contact us today to arrange a quote – 0421 062 591